- Best Western Denver Southwest Official site of the hotel. Photos, amenities, directions, etc.
- The Morrison Natural History Museum. This museum was a few minutes drive from the hotel and is located right next to Red Rocks. The museum itself is small: just a two story building, but the experience is well worth it. Matt Mossbrucker, the museum director, gave me a tour of the place and I got to see kitten-sized stegosaurus tracks, a Tylosaurus skull (Matt pointed out the third eye), and the remains of the original Stegosaurus skeleton. There's also a massive cast of a Tyrannosaurus skull that you can touch and stick your head in, and the upper floor also had an ice age collection with mammoth and sabre-toothed cat fossils.
- If you want to learn more about the Bone Wars, PBS has a documentary about it that you can watch online.
- The hotel is also a short drive from Dinosaur Ridge, another great natural history museum in the area.
- Denver Post: Tesla Museum supported by Denver hotelier, who also plans dinosaur motel
- LiveScience: Colorado hotel transforms into Dino-Utopia
- Credit goes to Cynthia Stipeche for the artist illustrations of the hotel, Daniel "Vincent" Bigelow for Dinomemes, Michelle Riley Carbaugh for the photo of Greg in front of the Jeep.